meetBSD is the biggest and the best technical conference in Poland devoted to open source solutions based on BSD systems
The meetBSD 2007 conference will take place in Warsaw from November 17th to 18th.
meetBSD is a periodic conference devoted to UNIX like operating systems with a strong emphasis towards BSD family, open source projects and people connected to them. The main principle of meetBSD is its strict technical character and high level of lectures. The conference is dedicated to BSD professionals as well as to people that would like to start their adventure in the “really free” world of BSD.
High level of lectures is being appreciated by both participants and organizers. Year by year meetBSD is getting bigger and more popular – also abroad. Organizers try to exploit that fact and that is the main reason for having more and more guests from foreign countries. Thanks to this participants have a chance of getting acquainted with the ideas, projects and people being directly involved in the development process of BSD.
As for now the following lecturers from abroad announced their presence:
- Brooks Davis, FreeBSD Core Team member, (USA)
- Christian Brueffer, FreeBSD committer, (Germany)
- Philip Paeps, FreeBSD committer, (Belgia)
- Matt Olander, iXsystems, (USA)
- Kris Kennaway, FreeBSD committer, (Australia)
Lecturers from Poland:
- Pawe? Jakub Dawidek, FreeBSD committer, (Warszawa)
- Dominik Hamera, Jakub Klausa (Wroclaw)
- Adam Bartman, Rafa? Grzebyk (Wroclaw)
- Rafa? Jaworowski (Krakow)
- Slawek Zak (Warszawa)
- Jan Srzednicki (Krakow)
It is advised that you register as soon as possible if you’re interested since the number of participants is limited. In previous years all tickets were sold out before the official registration deadline!
For more details and registration please visit www.meetBSD.org