Robert Watson has announce alph3 of OpenBSM 1.1
The following are the change notes from the OpenBSM news file included with this release:
- Add two new functions, au_bsm_to_errno() and au_errno_to_bsm(), to map between BSM error numbers (largely the Solaris definitions) and local errno(2) values for 32-bit and 64-bit return tokens. This is required as operating systems don’t agree on some of the values of more recent error numbers.
- Fix a bug how au_to_exec_args(3) and au_to_exec_env(3) calculates the total size for the token. This bug resulted in “unknown” tokens being printed after the exec args/env tokens.
- Support for AUT_SOCKET_EX extended socket tokens, which describe a socket using a pair of IPv4/IPv6 and port tuples.
- OpenBSM BSM file header version bumped for 1.1 release.
- Deprecated Darwin constants, such as TRAILER_PAD_MAGIC, removed.
OpenBSM releases and snapshots can be downloaded here: http://www.OpenBSM.org/