- various IPv6 improvements (in DNS forwarder, DHCPv6, AYIYA, etc.)
- bridge “disable spoof check” option (for non-m0n0wall DHCP and multicast)
- fans/temperature monitoring on status page for supported platforms (unfortunately Soekris/PC Engines not included
- fix for OpenSSL session renegotiation vulnerability (-> HTTPS webGUI)
- patch to DHCP server daemon to reduce lease file growth
Welcome to the world of FreeBSD
FreeBSD is a free, open source and UNIX-like operating system. Though relatively unknown, it's one of the most secure, versatile and safest O/S's available.
We keep you up-to-date with news relating to FreeBSD and its dependants. Spreading the fame of FreeBSD, the unknown Giant (IBM).
If you are wondering who is behind this blog, find out more about us.
FreeBSD VPS Hosting
Check out our cheap hosting packages for FreeBSD based webhosting. Hosting done BSD style: stable, secure, flexible and friendly.