About 2 years ago the future of BSD Mag was uncertain, but we’re hoping we’re going to see another 12 issues this year. Well done to the editors and contributors!
Inside that latest issue you’ll find the following subjects:
- Why Should I Become BSDA Certified?
- Customizing Your PC-BSD 9.0 Desktop
- The MidnightBSD Package Management Tools
- What Can’t You Do On The command-line?
- PostgreSQL: From Installation to PITR
- OpenBSD with SUN JAVA & Netbeans
- Load Balancers. Enterprise Load & Service Availability
- Anatomy of FreeBSD Compromise Part 3
- Data Classification Policy
- Counting Our Losses
Read and download the magazine here: BSD Certification: How? When? Why