This issue of BSD Magazine is dedicated to boot environments, including the article on ZFS Boot Environments by Kris Moore. Moreover, you can read articles about email gateway, service spawner, web programming, PKGNG and Apache THRIFT.
From the Table of Contents:
- Quis custodiet ipsos custodes (Who will guard the guards themselves)?
- Apache THRIFT: A much needed tutorial
- A closer look at the changes in PC-BSD/TrueOS 9.2 – Part 1 – ZFS Boot Environments
- An email gateway with FreeBSD to prevent malware and undesirable messages
- The Service Spawner
- FreeBSD Programming Primer – Part 7
- PKGNG: The future of packages on FreeBSD and PC-BSD
Download and read ZFS Boot Environments