Olivier Cochard has announced version 1.5 of the BSD Router Project (BSDRP), an embedded free and open source router distribution based on FreeBSD with Quagga and Bird.
Version 1.5 contains the following new features:
- Upgraded to FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE
- Extra patches: Autotuning mbuf, pf UDP NAT patch , Fix Realtek 8111G NIC support, bsnmpd costemic, multi-threaded netblast
- Added stf — 6to4 tunnel interface module
- Added hwpmc modules for spoting performance issue
- cryptotest for measuring hardware-assisted crypto performance
- cxgbtool/cxgbetool tools for configuring embedded firewall in Chelsio NIC
Additionally, you will find a number of bug fixes in the release notes, and the download links.