Bhyve, the “BSD hypervisor”, is a legacy-free hypervisor/virtual machine manager developed on FreeBSD and relies on modern CPU features such as Extended Page Tables (EPT) and VirtIO network and storage drivers.
In this episode you will find the following topics being discussed:
- OpenBSD automatic installation
- FreeNAS install guide and blog posts
- FreeBSD 10.0-RC5 is out
- OpenBSD 5.5-beta is out
- Interview – Neel Natu & Peter Grehan on BHyve
- Tutorial: Virtualization with bhyve
- Hostname canonicalisation in OpenSSH
- Dragonfly on a Chromebook
- Spider in a box
- PC-BSD weekly digest
This post is sponsored by our partner CloudSigma, a pure IaaS provider, that is able to compete with Amazon and Google on speed and price.