about the use of BSD at home and in the office: link
- Remote Installation of the FreeBSD Operating System without a remote console
- Installing Squid – Basic installation of the popular proxy server to reduce network traffic on your WAN
- Installing GRUB on FreeBSD
- The FreeBSD boot process
- BSDtalk147 – interview wit FreeBSD developer Alexander Motin. This interview is about mpd, the netgraph based Multi-link PPP Daemon
- Heat map of FreeBSD committer locations
Will Backman did an interview with James Cornell. They talked about their favourite BSD web sites and about shopping for BSD.
Thanks for those who recommended this blog in the comments on the BSDTalk page.
This reminds me, I should have a look at my links page and update it where necessary. I noticed some sites have moved or don’t exist anymore.