This is a podcast from BSD Talk with Deborah Norling on her use of BSD on old hardware and accessibility on the BSDs. This interview is quite different from the normal technicals talks.
Some quick links that you may want to check out.
- How to upgrade to FreeBSD 6.2 to 6.3-RELEASE (Peter V)
- Creating and managing a jailed virtual host in FreeBSD (Open Addict)
- Managing multiple FreeBSD Systems (Open Addict)
- bsdtalk138 – Central Syslog (BSD Talk – podcast)
- Squeeze your Gigabit NIC for top performance (Enterprise Networking Planet)
LinuxReality.com (a site with Linux related podcasts – similar to the BSD focused bsdtalk.blogspot.com) has posted a podcast (episode 84) that focuses on Linux and (network) security. In this episode Paul Asadoorian and Larry Pesce of the Pauldotcom Security Weekly Podcast are interviewed.
Amongst the many things discussed, M0n0wall and pfSense are also mentioned.