October’s issue of the BSD Magazine is now available: Network Security & Auditing (free PDF download).
You’ll find the following subjects inside:
- VX ConnectBot: Open Source SSH Client for Android Devices
- Installing Xfce Desktop Environment on OpenBSD 5.1
- Browse the Internet Differently
- FreeBSD Enterprise Search with Apache Solr (Part 2)
- PostgreSQL: Indexes
- Unix IPC with FIFOs
- Capture Session Data with Argus on FreeBSD
- Securing your Family with pfSense and IPSec
- Installation and Setup of the Halon Virtual Security Router
Thanks Charles (he wrote the article on Xombrero) for reminding me to post this.